Saturday 25 January 2014

The Versatile Blogger Award


Hello!



So I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Rachel over at The Anxious Chapter 
I'm super excited as I feel I've been accepted with open arms here on blogger, after running a successful blog on tumblr trying to start again on here is really daunting!.
Thank you so much Rachel!

Rules:
If you're nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award, you've been awarded the award.
Thank the person who awarded you and include the link to their blog.
Nominate 15 bloggers who you think deserve the award, who you've recently discovered or read their blogs regularly. (You must include a link to their site).
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself in your blog post.

I've recently started following all of these blogs and there's a few that I've followed even before I made my own blog as well as my best pal.

Here's my 7 things -
  1. I'm the only girl and eldest out of 6 children.
  2. I'm 26 and still don't know what I want to do with my life other than go to Make up school.
  3. I have suffered with an anxiety disorder and depression for most of my adult life (I'm beating it!!)
  4. I'm utterly petrified of moths, I got one in my ear when I was younger and it's literally traumatised me!
  5. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 16, it was on my doorstep and I had no idea what I was doing, I nearly cried!
  6. I never finish books, I can't think of a book I've read all the way through.
  7. If I had to take 3 things to a desert island they would be my pugs, my iPad & an endless supply of chocolate.

Thanks for reading guys, I can't wait to find out more about you all! 



2 comments:

  1. Loving the sound of this endless supply of chocolate! xx

    realisebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete