Thursday 2 January 2014

REVIEW | W7 In The Buff Palette - Urban Decay Naked 2 Dupe

(This is going to be a super quick post as I'm on my phone waiting to hop on a train back to sunny Eastbourne and I just couldn't wait to post as so many people asked me on Instagram where I got this palette, I hopefully will update it a bit more too!)

After looking at the Naked 2 palette I was also like everyone else lusting after one but I seriously can't justify the best part of £40 on eyeshadow when I don't always use a lot. I'm a winged eyeliner and clean eye kinda girl during the day but I stumbled upon this amazing dupe when roaming amazon and I couldn't resist ordering it.

This is the W7 In the buff palette



This is the Naked 2 (picture credit to Sephora)


As you can see it seriously is so very close to the N2 colour wise, for £4 I wasn't expecting much honestly but I've been blown away by just how pigmented it actually is, the shadows blend down very well, have a velvety texture, good staying power and I am so very pleased I didn't spend out on the N2 just yet! The palette comes with a brush and a sponge applicator and it's not actually too bad, sometimes the quality of the brushes can be terrible with dupes.

You can find this on amazon prices vary from seller from £4-£10 either way it saves you a huge chunk of cash, just what we all need after the festive season.

What do you think about dupes? Have you tried this palette? 

Hope you all had a wonderful new year! 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much! Just bought one on ebay for £4.99! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to this post, I bought myself one of these too! Love it!

    http://liberalfemocrat.com/2014/01/06/make-up-favourites/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, so chuffed, really glad I didn't spend out just yet! x

      Delete