Monday 21 July 2014

Current Favourites | 1

I thought I'd post about a few of my current favourites at the moment, they seem to change quite regularly even though I'm a creature of habit but hopefully I can keep this up!

Firstly Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara | £4.99 
A new one from Seventeen and currently £2 cheaper than usual as well as being on a buy one get one half price and I'm glad I tried it. Plastic applicator and 'wet' consistency, my two favourites in a mascara! I find this really separates my lashes and lengthens them a lot. Definitely marketed as a contender for They're Real by Benefit don't you think? 
Beauty Blender Classic | £16
I love this sponge and I'm sure you've all seen and heard of it because it's that good. I will say it's no different to the Real Technique one that is also my favourite but this is the one I seem to grab more. Flawless application of liquid foundations and concealers. The only annoying thing is having to walk down a flight of stairs every morning to wet it, lazy me.
Miss Sporty Pump Up Waterproof Eyeliner | £2.79
This happens to be one of my holy grail products, the applicator on it is perrrrfect for creating a cat flick. (see what I did there...) It stays on all day and doesn't go grey a lot of people have asked me if it's gel before but no it's just this. I strayed recently but I've come running back.
Bleach London Reincarnation Mask | £6
Ages ago now I was hunting for something with hydrolyzed wheat protein in as I've heard it's good for hair and I stumbled across this mask and boy does it make my hair lovely and manageable. After the last 7 years of abuse and dying red I'm surprised I even have any hair left but having soft and shiny hair? Thank you Jesus for this wonderful creation. I think it's a steal at £6 and I didn't have any expectations after the stuff I've heard about their dyes so a very nice surprise this is going to be a bathroom stable from now on.
And I know this isn't beauty or fashion related but seriously.. 

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood | Free on the iTunes App Store
I've been playing the Glu games for ages and every time a new one comes out I end up spending a good few hours a day on it and this is no exception. I've lost most of my evenings to this game.
It's a sim kinda game, you create your own little celebrity and level up doing challenges. It has voice overs from Kim herself  and you use energy to complete tasks however I hate the energy aspect of these games but I guess it's how they make money! 
Download with caution. 
 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Great post!it was very useful for me: i had some doubts about buying beauty blender, but now I want to try it!)

    http://svlnblog.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete