Monday 1 September 2014

REVIEW | Rimmel | Brow This Way



The recent explosion in brows being 'did' means us eyebrow conscious babes have some awesome products to hand and I've been trying to find something to cut my brow routine time down as it can be pretty lengthy.


I spotted Rimmel Brow This Way in Superdrug and thought why not, it looks very similar to Benefit's Gimme Brow and that was the route I was thinking of going down as a clear eyebrow gel isn't quite enough for my brows to look perfectly preened.

Firstly I have reasonably sized brows and the wand on this is too big and I ended up with a lot of product on my forehead or on my eyelid and secondly the amount of product that comes out is unreal. I have to scrape the product onto the back of my hand and then back into the tube both time consuming and messy, two things I didn't want to do.

On the bright side the colour is really good and matches me quite well and they have clear, blonde, mid brown and dark brown so everyone can use this product, I'm aware mine says Medium Blonde and I have no idea why! I just feel like it could have been executed so much better if they'd just made the wand smaller and this would be my ideal product, grrr!

Have you tried this yet? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below.

 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I have the Maybelline offering and the brush on that is too big and almost bulky if you know what I mean? I was hoping the Rimmel one might be better but ugh I can't believe it's not!
    Jodie | La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this product yet. I hate when wands are too large! I don't need one that's the size of a mascara wand for my brows haha At least the colour matches well! Great review! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, wish the wand wasn't so big ! Wanna follow each other? Let me know x

    kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete