Friday 7 November 2014

REVIEW | MEMEBOX | Special Box #39


I did my first Meme box* review over on my YouTube so if you haven't seen it you'll need bringing up to speed! 
Meme box is a Korean beauty box that is created by beauty experts. It's not quite a subscription box but it works similarly, sign up, select a box and wait for your goodies to arrive. All of the boxes are themed around something from colour all the way to food so there's something for everyone and this box is awesome. I received my box in 3 days all the way from Korea so the express shipping is brilliant if you're worried about waiting an age for your treats.
This month I received the Cafe Box and it retails at $23.


Holika Holika Dessert Time Lip Balm - Full Size
A glossy radiant lip balm with a strawberry scent that's not just adorable but super practical for my bag! 


Pure Smile Mask Sheet - Herb Essence Mask
A sheet mask infused with everything from Lavender to hyaluronic acid, I've always wanted a sheet mask like this so I'm really excited about trying it later tonight. Maybe I'll insert a picture if it's not terrifying! 


Cleomee Anti Wrinkle Donkey Lotion - Full Size 250ml
Gentle moisturiser that contains vitamin E, glycerin & donkey milk. Yes, Donkey milk! Apparently it's the secret to Cleopatras amazing skin.. if it's good enough for her it's good enough for me.


Binu Cook Ice Cream Scoop Body Soap - Full size 70g
Shaped and smelling like a big scoop of ice cream this product made me double take because it looks rather questionable but I assure you it smells like heaven! It's also 100% natural, yay!


Vella Fresh Creamy Soap - Full Size 100ml
A whipped cream textured cleanser that again contains donkey milk, 3 kinds of honey and 4 floral extracts and no bad stuff. This is designed for the face and wont upset your PH balance. I like that it has a scoop too.


Tonymoly Latte Cappuccino Cream Scrub - Full size 95g
Enriched with milk protein, caffeine and coffee extracts this scrub is gentle but effective for the face. The scrub changes colour to white when worked into the skin and it smells like a warm cup of coffee, delicious! This is probably my favourite from this box as it's so flippin' cute.

If you want $5.00 off any box use the code VZEYTP  Valid until 30.11.14

This box is amazing value, you get 6 full size items and an instructional card as most of the products are explained in korean so it's super handy! Let me know what you think of this box below, especially the Donkey milk...

 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Great items! i hope that donkey milk works well for you! :D

    http://vievelle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete