Sunday 23 February 2014

L'oreal | Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil




L'oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil  // Asda // £4
(Currently not available online at Asda but is stocked in Boots)

Recently I've been using the L'oreal Purifying Micellar Solution I blogged about to get rid of my makeup and after looking at the rest of the collection they have sooo much to offer for all different skin types, L'oreal isn't usually a brand I'd go looking at for skincare so I'm really surprised about the magical array of products they have.
Asda seems to have the best range that I've seen and they currently have a beauty event on so it means lots of money off!

 The oil claims to rebalance the natural oil production of your skin, I think my face has needed some form of oil as it's becoming really dry on my forehead, something I've never experienced before?! I think I've been drying my skin out somewhat with all the different products I've been using lately so a moisture injection when cleansing is welcome with open arms,

 I've never used a skin oil before, but this cleanser is easy to use as you just pump some onto your fingertips and massage into your face, let it sink in and then you're then meant to rinse clean with warm water. I however use cotton pads to really work it in then rinse. The product really does have a lightweight feeling and it says not greasy but it's oil so it did feel somewhat greasy and odd when I was rubbing it in but after rinsing it was fine.



 The oil is scented but it's not too heavy, it smells semi floral but sweet it's quite pleasant so no worries about hideous smells. I really like packaging for the whole range it's sleek and clean and looks like a higher end product. I'm glad this comes with a pump, I could see it being awfully messy without one!

I think the oil works well which I was actually surprised about as I didn't have high hopes and does exactly what it says, my face has felt a lot more balanced since using it but without being extra oily, I like to use it a little differently than directed but it works better for me that way.
I've not had any breakouts since adding this to my routine so hopefully you won't either!
However I don't think I'd pay the full £7.99 for this just because I only need to use this every now and then to give my skin an extra special cleanse with a boost as I'm already happy with my current face routine.
If you fancy a luxury feeling cleanser I'd give it a go while it's on offer!

Have you tried this? Did you think it lives up to its claims? 

5 comments:

  1. I really like the sound of this, but I think I'm a bit like you - have my skincare routine sorted, so don't need to commit to anything new just yet!
    I'm holding a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter :) - MAC GIVEAWAY
    Daniela xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this! When I first used it I was a bit put off by how messy it was. But like you said, it actually works really well :) Great post!

    http://iisforiz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this round and about, but never thought to try it, after this I'll definitely give it a go. I'm always looking for a good cleanser that actually works, but I can sometimes be a little off put by oils incase the scent is too strong!

    Lovely blog by the way, I'm now following on Bloglovin'.

    Rose | Juxta-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to try this! Thanks for following by the way :) x

    ReplyDelete