Thursday 3 April 2014

REVIEW | Sleek I Divine In Ultra Bright Matte V1 Palette



Sleek Palette | Boots
Has anyone else noticed there's not a lot of colourful palettes available on the high street? Unless you want to go high end you're pretty limited, I noticed on my hunt that every single make up company had a selection of mini palettes or colour trios but they're all dark/nude/smokey minus a few shades.
I'd seen this before so many times but this palette is amazingly bright I had to reason with myself  'Am I ever going to wear these colours?' my heart won the battle but when I got to the counter I had enough points on my advantage card so it was free, definitely a sign it wanted to come home with me.


Sleeks packaging is definitely in my opinion some of the nicest on the high street for the money, just plain, classic and it feels much higher quality than you'd think for the price.
For £7.99 you get 12 pans, I played with a few on my eyes to see how they blend and the colour pay off as at first I was worried, they feel quite talc like and the colours are very soft but they're vivid,  intense, very well pigmented colours.
Sleek's website has 16 palettes and some I didn't see in Boots but they look beautiful, I'm banning myself from looking them anymore!

( Photos taken with my iPhone are terrible, apologies!)

I'm really happy with this palette and I'm hoping this will help me be more adventurous with colour because I don't ever rock shadow unless I'm testing my palettes.
Have you tried this? Would you wear an eye as bright as this, let me know what you think below!

 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Lovely eyeshadows!! I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger award!

    http://lipstickdaisies.blogspot.sg/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen this palette around a lot recently and it looks absolutely amazing!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleek does amazing value for money palettes and I love their incredible range of options :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those are some bright colours!


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing colours!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This palette looks amazing, but I would never dare to wear them colours. BUT I might still have to have this in my collection....

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. those colors are amazing..perfect for spring and summer :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete