Tuesday 27 May 2014

REVIEW | L'Oreal | Nude Magique Blur Cream



When I first saw this I didn't actually know what it was, sat in the foundation section of the L'oreal stand looking pretty I just thought 'oh, another BB cream' as it's packaged similarly to their BB and CC range, I've also seen multiple people moaning that this 'foundation/cream' is rubbish so I didn't pay it much attention. (This also leads me to believe people don't read product packaging!) I thought for the first few seconds it was a foundation like lots of other confused shoppers, well.. being in the foundation section, being available in two shades, light to medium and medium to dark all of this would lead you to think it's a foundation right? Wrong. 
After hastily opening the sample and squeezing some out in the shop I instantly thought 'hallelujah!' a 'primer' that's the perfect consistency then I realised I had stumbled upon the holy grail of dupes. A dupe for the mighty Benefit Porefessional.
This is a blur cream that eradicates pores and fills in those pesky fine lines so I'm gonna pop this firmly in the primer/skin base camp. If you've ever used Porefessional it's the same texture and colouring as this, a thick kinda silicone feeling gel that glides and melts onto the skin. It's not heavy on the skin it's very light but still tackles the job in hand. As you can see L'Oreal say you can use it alone but I see literally no benefit in this! 
I've used this under my make up instead of my usual primers either Maybelline Baby Skin or Porefessional and it's probably my favourite feeling on my skin, my makeup stays on around the same amount of time as it normally would but I find with this I have less shine on my forehead and the massively large pores on my cheeks are really well filled in.
L'oreal seem to have gone blur crazy with things like this, Revitalift Blur & Magic Touch Instant Blur but this is the one I think they've hit the jackpot however the confusion over what this actually is along with placement on the makeup stand may cause this product to flop.
The whole colour selection that is definitely unnecessary too but I really like this product, I shan't have to purchase my old primer again and I'll be saving myself nearly £15 so I'm one happy lady!
Have you tried this? What did you think?
 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I swatched this the other day. I thought I would like it, but I'm going to wait until I've used up my current primer!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard about this before - sounds like it's a really good product so may have to try this before I try the Porefessional!
    Great review!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, I need this in my life right this second! I have been looking at this the same way you did at first!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this review I use the Benefit Porefessional and its so expensive :) need to try this now :)
    have a lovely day

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing!! Super helpful!!!

    www.yourdoseofcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! Thanks for sharing ^^

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like it, and have used it a lot. I do love a good primer.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete