Wednesday 25 June 2014

TRAVEL | Holiday Essentials

By the time you lovely lot are reading this I shall be sunning myself on the beach of Palma Nova in Spain! 
I went here last year with my best pals on the most insane holiday but I decided I wanted to head back to relax after a really turbulent and horrible year. 
I was packing the other day and it's so stressful thinking of every little thing you need and how to organise the space in my case so here's some of what I'm taking with me!
Holiday Essentials

Hair serum or oil is essential for my insane lion locks, the humidity is my mortal enemy out there as well as good heat protectant not only for the amount I needed to straighten my hair but to protect from the heat of the sun! My tangle teezer, a good moisturising shampoo & conditioner are a few other things I can't live without when the sea breeze is messing up my hair.
As we all know keeping your skin protected is top priority so I usually go for a factor 30 at least and a 50 for my tattoos as well as taking a moisturiser because the sun and chlorine from the pool is going to make me a scaley mess, something super rich will help revitalize my sad pins.

The makeup I'm taking with me is pretty much my normal go to stuff with a BB cream that I got for a bargainous £3 in Tesco. Waterproof mascara, Brow pomade and Eyeliner are hopefully going to stop me from looking like a panda if I get splashed!


Holiday Essentials
I got this beautiful Kimono from Primark for £15 and it's going to be fab for the beach and to dress up in the evening and I think this is a cute little outfit for going to a few bars in the evening!
I hope you enjoy this post and I'll post all about my adventure when I get home from Spain, see you all soon!


 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Great post. Such a lovely bag. Hope that you check my blog

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that kimono! Might have to make a cheeky purchase myself :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kimono is gorgeous, might have to pop in and see if they still have one left. I hope you had a nice holiday and are feeling refreshed from it.
    www.thevegantaff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete