Wednesday 3 December 2014

REVIEW | Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit

The contour hype this year hasn't seemed to ease off, the shots of Kim Kardashian with her insanely contoured face seem to be what every makeup lover is striving for, however we all know in our day to day life we don't need to contour that much because we, unlike Kim K or Beyonce don't perform or go to modeling shoots 24/7. I used to and I still know a lot of people that do contour using a bronzer and due to my skin tone it was probably the biggest mistake ever, orange isn't a good look guys.
If you want to do it like a pro the answer to your contouring prayers have been answered in the must have palette of 2014.


 
This palette has 3 highlight and 3 contouring shades, Vanilla and Banana are matte and Sand is a shimmer without being overly in your face. The three contour shades are matte and vary in warmth, Havana being the warmest my favourite is Fawn as it's a taupe shade it adds a natural shadow on fair skin. 
 
The powders are so soft and don't go all patchy like some other contour powders I've used.
You can also buy single refills for your palette and choose from the huge range of colours that will suit all skin shades and types, the palette is magnetic so they just pop in and out.
I'm so so happy I finally own this kit, it's probably my favourite makeup item I've received this year however you currently can't buy it in the UK unless you're on a waiting list till next year so if you have a snoop around the internet you may be able to get your hands on one or try here.
Have you tried this? What did you think, let me know below!

Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I am dying to hopefully see if my Christmas bonus will cover me to get this! Since I saw the email that it was back in stock I've been so excited! So lucky to have it!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades look beautiful! great post!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh this kit is awesome!! Anastasia Beverly Hills are slowly becoming one of my favourite brands. Awesome review x

    Sophie

    popcornandglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete