Thursday 12 February 2015

REVIEW | YOSO Heated Lash Curler

My lashes are mid length but don't like to curl, they just like to stay straight and it's really frustrating spending time getting my mascara looking bomb for them to still be straight so I introduce to you the YOSO Lash*, a heated wand to curl those babies to perfection.


All you have to do is flick the switch wait around a minute, the heat indicator will change colour and then comb your lashes through, you can feel it's warm but it won't burn you so no nasty accidents here! There's actually two heated combs on this nifty gadget, the main comb and then a tiny one on the top to catch the outer and inner lashes. The heat gives you an extra lift that looks great with a coat of mascara slicked on straight after. I also like that it comes with a cute little cleaning brush.

I think it looks so much prettier than normal curlers it also takes up a lot less room in your makeup bag as well as being powered by a single battery. The whole main unit just slides out of the metal casing so you can change the battery with ease. 

I found my lashes did definitely look much more curled and defined after using this curler and would recommend it to anyone like myself who struggles with straight lashes or even those of you who just need that extra va va voom especially with Valentines day round the corner! 


Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This looks great, I've been wanting to try a heated lash curler forever! I have really straight lashes to the point where I have to curl them and immediately apply mascara because otherwise the curl will drop on one eye while I'm curling the other one... I need help!

    www.livinglifeindocs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC & Bloglovin? Hope we stay in touch :)

    Greetings, Sophia
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete