Tuesday 3 December 2013

WISHLIST | Karmaloop

Apologies for the again lack of posting, I've wanted to post about a few things I've been using lately but I've had an eye infection for nearly 3 weeks now.
After a tipple too much to drink at my friends house party I managed to get something in my eye and it got stuck in there, I decided in all my drunken wisdom to leave it in there as I was so tired and now I'm paying for it as I look like sloth from The Goonies.

Anyway, enough of me moaning and on to a website that I've 'worked with' for a long time, my first ever giveaway on my Tumblr was with Karmaloop and they have such an amazing range of clothing, accessories and even home accessories at incredible prices, Karmaloop is based in the US but I've always had speedy shipping from them, every time I click on their website I spend hours pawing over things I NEED (yes NEED) in my life. Heres a few things I'm lusting after this month for the festive season -





Hello Kitty Christmas lights are a must, obviously.

If you'd like to check out any of the items just click through, Karmaloop is also currently giving away gift codes, free shipping and up to 40% off and on top of that if you use the code GIRLSGOTAFACE you get 20% off too! Just pop the Girlsgotaface code into the repcode box at check out.

Have you shopped at Karmaloop before, what are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Haven't but I like some of these things a lot. The first dress is cute.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete