Sunday 26 January 2014

REVIEW | Rimmel | Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara


 Rimmel Lash Accelerator Black // £7.99

I seem to be a total mascara fiend, I can never find one I adore and I flit from tube to tube, I've settled on this Rimmel Lash Accelerator one and so far I really like it. It's priced at £7.99 but I found it in Savers for £4.89 and it swayed me to buy it.
The consistency of this is quite wet so it's very easy to apply and the reason I picked it out of the various ones on the stand because of the wand, I always go for a comb for length and a brush for volume. I like how combs really separate my lashes with minimal effort.
I have stubby but straight eyelashes and unless I curl them they don't curl a massive amount with just a mascara, this doesn't curl a great deal but it claims to extend lashes by up to 99%, I would say it extends mine a good amount and it also has micro fibres in, the formula is clump free and I agree I usually have clump free lashes!



I probably shouldn't have done my eyeliner in these pictures but as always I totally didn't think. This is with the mascara on alone with no curling and compared to my normal lashes with no mascara they are much longer and fuller looking. I like how it thickens yet separates my lashes, I like this product and overall I think it's great for everyday use but I'd like a bit more va va voom for when I'm heading out for the night!

Do you use this or have you tried it? What do you think?


9 comments:

  1. Great brows! xo

    http://beckyalyssasbeautybox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I m gonna try that mascara!!I love your hair although! :D
    Do you want to follow each other??Let me know ^^

    http://dimitrasopinion.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely! I've just nominated you for the Liebster award. To find out the rules and take part, details are on my blog: http://lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I have just found your blog and it really nice. I'm going to try out that mascara, i need a new one anyway. xx

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have wonderful eyelashes! I didn't realise how nice the wand of this mascara is, and it's really inexpensive! You have a lovely blog as well :) x

    Shaunyland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going drugstore shopping today, and I definitely feel like trying out a new mascara so this one will be the chosen one today! :D

    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete