Sunday 2 February 2014

Moving on!

Hello, I thought I'd quickly update and let you all know I may not post for a week or so as I move house tomorrow! 
I'm absolutely pooped from packing and lugging things down but tomorrow come a new hell. My room is on the 3rd floor..


The internets been off for a few days now and it's quite worrying how much you rely on it, definitely need to learn how to entertain myself with no Internet!

Wish me luck and I'll see you very soon with lots of new posts that I've had lined up! 

X

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I just nominated you for the liebster award! Check it out on my blog

    http://www.thebeautybookworm.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    besos, elena <3

    www.thebeautybookworm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'll check it out as soon as possible! X

      Delete