Friday 21 March 2014

MAC | Maleficent Collection.

I know this has been in the works for a while now but After the third trailer was released on the 18th of March for Disney's Maleficent I thought it would be fitting to post a first look at the MAC Maleficent range. Inspired by Angelina Jolie and not the cartoon version so it's much more grown up and not at all like the 1959 mistress of all evil, I'm itching to see if I'm lucky enough to grab some but I won't hold my breath!

Lipstick in True Loves Kiss & Pro-longwear lip glass in Anthurium.

Pro longwear lip pencil in Kiss Me Quick & Penultimate eyeliner in Rapidblack.

Eyebrow pencil in Fling & Prep + Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast.


Sculpting powder in Sculpt, a soft taupe matte & Beauty powder in Natural.


Eye palette in Ground Brown, Concrete, Carbon, and Goldmine.

Nail lacquer in Uninvited, Flaming Rose & Nocturnelle, 



Maleficent the film is out on May 30th and the MAC collection is to follow closely after in June.
I like that this is much more wearable than I assumed it would be but what do you think about this collection, missing the purple and greens?

 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png

8 comments:

  1. omg looks so beautiful!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredible!!! I need that red lipstick in my life right now!

    Sian | Sian Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing, I love Vampy shades :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This range is amazing, holding my breath to see if I'll get anything! xx

    Abby | http://teenagelovesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome collection! Need to get these <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is the 1st time that I actually see the collection!!! Thanks for sharing xx

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was never a fan of Sleeping Beauty but I really really want to see this movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I have nominated you for the Liebster Award the details are on my blog http://modernladyjane.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete