Tuesday 4 March 2014

Wishlist | March

Wishlist // 2


I've been paid and already it's the gruelling slog till the next pay day in 4 weeks time already, I've been in London since Friday and when you're here it's SO easy to spend money so I'm going to just lust from behind the computer screen instead. 


Debenhams currently have 10% off ALL beauty products and they carry so many great brands from Bobbi Brown to Too Faced so I'm currently showing the utmost restraint but I really would like the Naked 3 and MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer as I've not used either and everyone raves about them. Don't forget you can get your beauty card points too!

I also fancied this little smock dress from Topshop along with these beautiful Flatforms I'm seriously considering begging my boyfriend for them, I however am a definite flats and trainers girl so will I wear them? Who cares, they are lush!
   
The Kat Von D Lock it foundation has been on my wishlist since I heard about it but getting it in the UK was a pain, fear not ladies!! Sephora now ships to the UK, I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing as I'm not rich enough for this. However the colour selection of this is going to be really hard so I've avoided it for the moment in the hopes I'll jet off to America soon.. Yeah right.

This Nanoblur from Indeed labs sounds a bit good doesn't it, promises to 'Immediately reduces the appearance of skin ageing, including the look of lines, wrinkles, crow's feet, sagginess and enlarged pores.' and as a pore riddled, wrinkle fearing mid 20's woman I think I need this.

I've just got my hands on the MAC 187 Duo Fibre and it's perfect however I'd like a smaller one for blending because I'm a make up junkie and can't be satisfied with what I have. I stumbled across Crown Brushes because they are literally everywhere, dubbed as good dupes for MAC brushes I feel I need to try them ALL! If you click this link and use the code FINMS2014 you'll get 10% off! 
And lastly I need a bookshelf, I have a whole 3 years collection of Disney mugs and books that need displaying, although this one itself is from America so pointless me wanting it I'm sure I can find one similar in the UK but as the style is popular it'll be rather expensive, is this the time to flex my DIY skills... Probably not. 

Kyleigh Rose
XO

5 comments:

  1. I also really want the naked palette, the rest looks really good x
    http://loudoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want it but I fear I wont use it! I never use eye shadows enough! xo

      Delete
  2. Wonderful list I want the naked palette so much...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book shelf is beautiful! Id love something like that in my house :)

    Sian
    xo

    http://sm-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to get my hands on the Kat Von D Foundation!


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete