Monday 2 June 2014

MINI HAUL | Primark




I stayed with one of my best friends last weekend for her wedding and we decided yesterday to go to Ikea in Essex. Firstly I was excited at the thought of a 60p hot dog then remembered that Lakeside is in the same retail park as Ikea, Lakeside is a big shopping center with shops from Lush to Forever 21 so I was dying to have a roam around especially to the Primark that's 3 floors and probably one of the biggest ones I've visited. Oh.. and there's Taco Bell there, so you should visit just for that!

As soon as we got there I legged it around and I gave myself a £20 budget as I fly to spain in 3 weeks and don't have the money to be splashing but of course, I spent over £20, mainly because of these shoes! I've wanted a pair of chunky sandals for a while now but didn't fancy paying £30 for them and Primark did me proud at £16 these are nearly half the price I was looking at online and they're super comfy!
I HAD to buy some Disney things, anything Little Mermaid I need! The Lakeside store didn't let me down either, it had so much stuff I found myself whittling it down to two tops above both at £6 each. The body is so cute and perfect to tuck in to skirts and the floaty top will be coming on holiday with me, they even had Little Mermaid leggings and a whole section dedicated to My Little Pony, my internal devil was screaming at me to buy it all but I behaved.




The jewellery all came in at £10.50 including the headband, I got a pack of 6 rings including 3 midi ones and a pack of 4 normal rings at £2 per pack, the headband was £2.50, I'm not a very girly girl but I thought maybe I should start to try to be because I love floral headbands! And topped off with a chunky chain necklace for £3 that I've seen in other shops for at least £8!
Lastly I got a little strappy skater dress that was £5 (I didn't get to take a picture of it before I put it on) They had them in so many colours but I just got a red printed one, I wish I picked up a few more because they're very flattering and comfy.

I think I did well for a little budget haul and all of the items will be fab for my holiday in 3 weeks time, I'm loving what Primark are doing lately, they had so many nice monochrome and pastel floral pieces that are right on trend for the coming summer as well as an incredible array of accessories at such good prices, 10 rings for £4? Can't go wrong!

Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what you think below.

 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Oh god! Such a nice haul!! I love the little mermaid swinsuit and the flowers <33. So nice!

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I wish I could wear everything Little mermaid forever! x

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love Lakeside, great variety of shops! Hate how heaving Primark gets though. Love those rings! x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes, and what a bargain! The rings are so pretty as well :)


    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little mermaid body!! Aaahhh I need that in my life!

    ReplyDelete