Monday 11 August 2014

Makeup Revolution | First Impressions

Well hello again, it's been a little while eh... Apologies, I've had a few personal problems but I'm getting back on track, I also apologise for any dodgy photos as my camera lense is still broken so waaah but lets jump right in!
I've heard nothing but good things about Makeup Revolution but my local Superdrug doesn't stock it so I've not been able to get my hands on any to see what it's like but the lovely people over at Makeup Revolution sent me a package to have a look at. Firstly I like the packaging of all these products a lot, black and gold is definitely my thing.
I received the Ultra Eyeshadows in Flawless* this contains 32 pans of colour and a mix of shimmer and matte shades however there are more shimmer but the shimmer isn't chunky. There's not a shade in this palette I won't use as it's got some amazing goldy bronzes and cranberry tones for the fast approaching Autumn. This gorgeous palette is £8, that's a freaking amazing price as these are so so lovely.


I also received the Romantic Smoked Palette* 12 colours that are very similar colours to the first palette but 6 are matte and 6 are shimmery as well as having a more lilac and plum kinda tone. I am in love with the last matte shade as it's really good for a transition shade when doing a smokey eye. All of the shadows are velvety soft and have really good colour pay off and the darker seem to be intensely pigmented. This is only £4, what a total bargain! 


And let's not forget about priming the eye so this Focus & Fix Eye Primer* is fab for that, goes on smooth and doesn't crease. I got the original formula but they do stock a matte and a brighten one for £2.50. No face is complete without a slick of lipstick and this pop of pinky red is called 'Chic' and is only £1, again the rock bottom price makes these items even more desirable. 


I've done the typical thing that we all do.. take 3000 selfies and hate every single one so this is the best I could do with the lighting etc but in real life I'm so happy with the way these shadows blend out and I'm currently on their website filling my basket with everything, check out their website as they even do skincare, face wash and hallelujah a brush cleaner!!




Makeup Revolution's Website | Twitter | Pinterest |Youtube | Facebook | Instagram

 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. What a great bargain! I'll be looking out for this!

    http://vievelle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete