Friday 12 September 2014

MINI HAUL | Burgess Hill Market


I recently went Burgess Hill to help my aunt plan her wedding, when we went through the town center I spotted a little stand with loads of makeup on, of course curiosity got the better of me and I let out a squeal of excitement when I saw what was on offer.
I picked up all these items for a mere £10, I even haggled! (insert shade wearing emoji here) Some of the items he had happened to be sealed, unused tester stock and others just old or battered but most of it was amazing!
L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Privee by Eva Longoria | £3 Normally £8.19
A slightly darker nude than I'd normally wear, kind of has a coral tint but I really like this and the formula, it's so soft and dreamy!
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur | Cool Rose | £2 Normally £7.99
A water based blur formula that helps with signs of fatigue, it feels like a thick moisturiser. I'm rather on the fence with this but I need to try it out some more to make full judgment! 
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser | £2 Normally £7.99 
If you're on my blog you probably know all about this. A silicone based primer that smoothes imperfections for a flawless base. I don't mind this and always go to when I've run out of my normal primer so it can't hurt to have another.. I already have 2. S**t base, s**t face so I'll never be without Primer!
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 210 | £2 Normally £7.99
No wax, oil or cake face. A natural foundation perfect for daily wear! I've needed a slightly darker foundation for a bit as my Revlon Colour Stay is a shade too light and sometimes too heavy for work makeup so I've been mixing this with it and It's become my go to foundation at the moment. 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Gel Eyeliner | £2 Normally £6.99
Creamy soft waterproof gel eyeliner perfect for all day wear.. apparently. Not going to lie I currently almost hate this product. It's just erugh but I think I need to practice and use a better brush as the one that comes with it is a silly shape for its purpose. Maybe it's just me and my love for liquid eye liner I just cannot do a decent eye with this.
Anyway that's everything I grabbed and I'll definitely be going back soon even though I was a little sceptical buying from a market stall. I'm glad I haggled down from £11 to £10 because the Gel eyeliner isn't such a kick in the teeth then!
Would you ever buy from a market stall? What do you think of my little haul? If you'd like to know more or see an in depth review of any of these products let me know below!
 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. WHY were they so cheap?!?! I need to go to this place! I would buy so much!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my big blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such great bargains!xx

    http://kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some proper bargains there. Maybelline primers are fab.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete