Friday 14 November 2014

REVIEW | Lush Hello Gorgeous Gift Box




Let's talk about this flippin amazing box of goodies a wonderful friend from across the pond sent me for my birthday, definitely a brilliant gift idea! I just wish we had smellavision/smellablogs or something because reviewing things that smell is bloody hard but ohhhh everyone needs this box. Not only is it beautifully packaged it contains 5 products.

This 'Hello Gorgeous' box retails for £22.95 and I think it's worth every penny.





Vanilla Dee-Lite is a smoothing vanilla body lotion that smells like vanilla milkshake, when it dries on my skin I can really smell it but it's scent changes a little, it smells more like the cocoa butter in it. It's incredibly sweet though but I love it. I usually use this after the bath so my skin is wonderfully soft.



Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub can be used as more than a just shower scrub, you can even use this baby as a shampoo! A super pretty blue salt based body scrub that is brilliant at removing dead skin without being too harsh. I love the smell of this it's very uplifting and citrus without smelling like bathroom cleaner, I find citrus smelling things usually smell so unnatural but this is scrummy!



The Sakura Bath Bomb is one of the classic fizzy bath bombs, this doesn't  produce bubbles like the bubble bars but it does fill your bath with pretty colours from lilac, pink and green as well as some amazing scents. It's a very fresh fragrance due to the jasmine, lemon oil and orange flower thats in it. Just chuck it in your bath while its filling up and watch it fizz about, perfect when you need a pick me up.

The Comforter Bubble Bar is probably the nicest smelling thing I've ever had the pleasure of sniffing.. If I could only ever use one scent again it would be this. A deeeeevine blackcurrant and berry smell is nothing short of incredible. I snapped this in half as it's a pretty hefty size and crumbled it under the tap filling up my bath with millions of bubbles and turning the bath water pink. If you only ever try one item from lush this is a great choice as you get multiple uses and the fragrence lingers on the skin.


Gorgeous is a fresh lime and pineapple facial moisturiser that has a light but sweet citrus scent to it that I've really taken a shine to, In this harsh weather this provides me with a big dose of moisture as it contains lots of cold pressed oils and it hasn't broken me out! The sample is only 10g but you don't need a lot and I've already had around 6 uses out of this tiny pot and I'll probably purchase this full size! 

As you might be able to tell I'm so over the moon with this box and as always with Lush everything is vegetarian, hand made, against animal testing and ethically sourced so you can smell amazing while having a clear conscience. 

Have you tried any of these products, what did you think?


 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png 

Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. The comforter is like my fave thing in the world. It's like having a bath in Ribena!

    www.gleepface.com | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE The Comforter, it's my favourite Lush bath product. This gift set looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I was expecting it to cost a lot more than it does too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! The Sakura looks so awesome- I got the Magic Set for Christmas and it blew my mind

    Sophie

    popcornandglitter.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete