Monday 10 November 2014

REVIEW | Makeup Revolution Cover & Conceal Palette




 Makeup Revolution is still taking the drug store makeup world by storm but we don't have it in my local Superdrug so on a trip to Worthing I grabbed this Cover & Conceal Palette for £6 and it was on a 3 for 2 offer.

I opted for the light kit and it contains 8 pans of product, this palette is available in 3 shade selections, brilliant for the price don't ya' think? (Sorry I took the photos after sticking my fingers in it, haha!)



From the swatches you might be able to tell it's quite a yellow based concealer bar the first one thats quite pink.
Ok, I'm not gonna lie but the concealer is rather greasy, as you can see from the picture it's quite shiny and it slides around a lot even under powder so be warned! Unfortunately this product also settles in fine lines so I wouldn't use this around the eyes, I think I'll only be able to use this for spot concealing.

 I'm not particularly happy with this palette but I think the rest of their products are so good they've given me super high expectations of what to expect from MUR but with makeup you do usually get what you pay for.

Have you tried this? Let me know what you think below!

 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Still haven't got this palette, have been meaning to for ages!! So good.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my Christmas giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh it is too bad that they have a greasy feeling! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete