Monday 13 April 2015

REVIEW | Illamasqua Liquid Metal Palette




If it shines I have to buy it, the magpie in me was delighted to see this Liquid Metal Palette on the Illamasqua website as I'd been toying with the idea of buying a full sized Liquid Metal Cream, this little quad has 4 of them in and I only paid £10.20 for it.




These creams are incredibly pigmented and are so glorious to look at, I literally sat looking at them for ages in awe of their beauty however they crease like you wouldn't believe, they're very oily feeling and slide around an awful lot so the only way I find I can use them is if I set them somehow or if I use a similar colour powder shadow under them and this then dulls them a bit. I did use Surge as a liquid liner, set it with glitter and it looked amazing but I was always worrying that it was going to transfer to my upper eyelid and it stayed very 'wet'


Now I said earlier I paid £10.20 for this but it's now available back online and in store for £34, an incredibly high price for the amount of product (8g) and the issues I had when using them. Overall I don't think I can really recommend this as beautiful as the product is it's a bit of a mare,
Have you tried these or any of the Liquid Metals? Let me know in the comments below.

Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I really love this palette but probably wouldn't use it enough to justify the £34. Looks great on you though - I love the gold and bronze tone. Thanks for the review :)

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty, I was tempted when I saw it in the sale too. Glad I didn't now since it creases. I was scared that may happen. It looks really lovely on you though.
    Gill xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete