Sunday 15 January 2017

2016 - 2017 | Weight loss, Disney World & a big bump!

I've been MIA yet again, its so hard to hold down a full time job, travel to work 4 hours a day, be a dog mumma, have a social life & blog! How some people do it I'll never know!

I had a pretty great 2016 if I'm honest, started out a little slow but by the end it was one of the best years of my life.





I started on a big weight loss journey again, back to Slimming world! I lost over 3 stone and finally wore a dress on holiday without leggings. Sounds ridiculous right? It's always been something I wished I could do as I was always so so soooo self conscious! 
I went to Disney World & Universal in Florida not once but twice, Its definitely my favourite place in the world especially as Jack proposed to me there, he did it in front of the castle when the fireworks were going off, it was insanely magical!
Not only did I get engaged, I fell pregnant there. I don't think it could have gone any better could it? I'm in the process of writing about my time in my first trimester so keep your eyes peeled if you're interested!! 

I hope you all had fantastic new years and 2017 isn't as shocking as 2016 for celebrity deaths and terrible things happening in the world!! 

Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment