Friday 21 February 2014

Photo Friday | 1




Hello! I thought I'd do a little personal post about what I've been up to lately, I'm not sure how well these posts go down but hey ho!


Last weekend I popped to Brighton to meet my aunt, yes that's my aunt! She's only 2 years older than me would you believe. I've not seen her for 5 years!! We lost contact and she finally got Facebook so I was really pleased, we went to The Mesmerist for some drinks and lunch as well as mooching around the shops for some bargains, we drooled at the window of Choccywoccydoodah but we eventually just ended up in the pub having a good old catch up. (Wetherspoons Cherry Pop 'Pint cocktail' is amazing by the way)



I went a little crazy with blush this month huh..I decided I needed all 6 of the £1 MUA blushers and my aunt got me the Sleek blush in Rose Gold, Thinking of reviewing it as again it's a dupe and it's so pretty!
 I grabbed Maybelline's Baby Skin primer & Baby lips, some of my favorite Vichy foundation, Anastasia Brow Pomade, Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in Rose Gold and some Ardell Demi Wispies so I went a bit mental with beauty products this month but I shall be more strict with myself next month, I did however get the lashes off eBay and saved myself some ££'s.
I love this chunky heart necklace and ring, I keep wearing them at the moment and they are bargains, The necklace is £3 and the ring £1 from Primark, I really think Primark accessories are brilliant, you can get a statement necklace for £3!
  My boyfriend won boyfriend of the year award as he bought me my MAC 187 Duo Fiber and the ever popular Mac Paintpot in Painterly for valentines day, I got us two of these cupcakes to have after our dinner from Marks and Spencer's, they where yummy and I'm not a fan of cake.
I ordered this belt ages ago and forgot about it and was so happy when it arrived yesterday, excuse my boobies but as a lady I have boobies.


My pal Jess and I decided to make a little Youtube video over on my channel, it's SO long but we had fun filming it and hanging out as we don't get to see each other much.
I'm currently finding the lighting in my new room horrific for photographs, I keep having to take photos in artificial light and I feel I can't post proper photos of my makeup or products with it so I've been looking at getting new lighting for videos and photos, any tips would be muchly appreciated! I look so yellow as I have sort of yellow and brown walls, I'm itching to decorate and paint everything white for a fresh look!

Anyway I hope this wasn't as boring as I feel it may be! Have a fab weekend guys and girls
XO

3 comments:

  1. The Mesmerist is an awesome live venue too, glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite places in Brighton, always a really nice Atmosphere! x

      Delete
  2. It's always nice catching up with family members. Sounds like you had a good time. :)
    www.paintitrogue.com

    ReplyDelete