Monday 20 October 2014

HALLOWEEN | Easy Zombie Makeup

Hello little pumpkins,
Today I decided to make a video on some easy zombie makeup that anyone can do! All you need is - 
  • Liquid Latex or Eyelash Glue
  • Olive, Yellow, Brown, Red and Black eyeshadows
  • A light foundation or facepaint
  • A square of tissue
  • An old brush
  • Some fake blood
Watch my video below to see just how I did it, anyone can have a go as there's no wrong or right way of doing it. You can go mad with colour or stick to muted tones like I did and I think it's really effective, my family thought it was awesome!




I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making it, let me know what you think below..

P.S I finally have a Facebook page, check it out and give it a like!

 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful tutorial!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete