Saturday 11 October 2014

PINK PARCEL | It's A Monthly Thing



Boys and girls avert your eyes unless you fancy delving into the world of... tampons!
As a lady I, unfortunately turn into a monstrous, emotion filled creature once a month and Pink Parcel have come up with the ingenious idea of sending a monthly subscription box including all the things us girlies need. 

Inside the box it's split up into three compartments one for now, one for later and one for you!

The 'One for you' has some brilliant goodies in, mine came with -
 Tea Pigs Chocolate Flake Tea, Doisy & Dam Ginger Chilli & Hemp chocolate, Yardley Uplifting body lotion, Loreal Revitalift Repair Night Cream (£11.99), OPI Nail Lacquer in Girl Color (£11.95), Kubiss Super Smooth Lip Gloss (£3.95)

Every girl needs a cuppa and some chocolate don't they, my chocolate was so strange as initially I didn't like it but then I ate it all and I'm going to buy some more chilli chocolate soon!



Then on to the nitty gritty bits... The 'For later' & 'For you' compartments.
Tampons galore! I got 24 with my box and the 'For now' handy little carry pouch means no more floating stray tampons. Twice I've pulled my earphones out of my bag and flung a tampon across the street so this will make my life much easier haha.



This box comes in at a £5.95 for your first month and £9.95 after and this includes shipping unlike most other boxes I've subscribed to.
The website sign up is brilliant, you can choose what tampon brand you want, absorbency, your dates and when you need the box to arrive.
The Pink Parcel is super discreet, packaged well and no loud packaging, it fit through my letter box so it wasn't left in the street (YES MR POSTMAN I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU!) I thoroughly recommend Pink Parcel to anyone not only for the amazing goodies that are worth at least double what you pay but the fact that I don't have to ever go to a shop and buy tampons again.

Would you be interested in Pink Parcel? What do you think, let me know below!

 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Love this post! this box looks soso good!

    Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this before but it looks lovely ! Want that OPI shade its so perfect :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing. What a great business idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, much less traumatic than buying them in shops!
    www.racheleiwood.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this box looks great, i'd never heard of this one before! It's quite a bargain too :) x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This box is such a good deal and convenient as well! Thank you for introducing me!

    http://vievelle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete