Saturday 20 December 2014

Life Pupdate

From the very creative title you can see there happens to be 4 new bundles of joy in my life hence the lack of posting on here and YT but I thought I'd stop by to introduce you to them all!



We have 3 girls and a boy, we did have 5 but unfortunately the poor baby didn't make it and died inside padme so she had to have emergency surgery but I'm very proud of my little pig! She and pups are now doing well though.
None of them have names as I won't be keeping them and I'm scared of becoming attached, boo. 
I think they look like baby bats crossed with wolves, so cute and funny looking. I will post a few updates if anyones interested in these kinds of posts!


Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Aww I bet poor Padme is relieved to no longer be rocking the pregnant waddle! I remember when my dog had her puppies (13 in all!). We had a few stillborns, and one died in the first night...unfortunately it's the sad reality :(

    I couldn't resist giving our puppies names, but it does make it so very difficult to let them go :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, they're so freaking adorable!! Hope you enjoy having lots of little pups around!

    Becca, libfem.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh jesus..I think i'd be sick down myself if I saw them in person. They're just too damn cute!! I need one so bad

    Sophie

    popcornandglitter.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG they are so cute! I just had a litter of kittens too and I know how caring for mommy and babies can be so exhausting!

    www.coquettishmish.com

    ReplyDelete