Monday 29 December 2014

NEW YEARS | Resolutions?


Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas? I've been suffering a cold from hell but I'll survive! 
Now here it is, the promises to myself that I try to keep and never do...

  • Continue with Slimming world until I lose 3 stone (9lbs down... maybe 14lbs on after christmas food!)
  • Sell some of the insane amounts of makeup I have. Or things I have in general.
  • LEAVE MY HAIR ALONE. I have dyed it more times recently than any time.
  • Do well at makeup school.
  • Get a job in the makeup industry after school.
  • Not to smash another iPhone screen.. Seriously.
I've set myself easily achievable things to do so that I don't feel out of my depth and if I fail these well... may as well give up life. I don't want to be one of the 'OH NEW ME! ' people that make me wince with secondhand embarrassment but I think we all need to focus on ourselves more after the festive period, I can't imagine how much saturated fat I've ingested lately!! 

How about you? Have you got anything amazing you'd like to do?



 photo sig_zpseea3bd7f.png
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you to go to makeup school! Please blog about it lots :)
    I did makeup school about 7 years ago (eek!) and didn't like my school that much. So lately I've been thinking about going to another one...maybe.
    Good luck on all your resolutions! You'll do good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah this is brilliant!
    I'm sure you're gonna kick some ass in the new year :)

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing Slimming World too! Joined this week - well done so far, It's very motivational to know someone else has done so well on it. All very good resolutions x

    Sophie

    popcornandglitter.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete