Sunday 31 January 2016

HOLIDAY | Disney World Florida & Universal Studios.



As always I've been MIA but this time it's for a good reason, I've been in Florida!
My house mates and I went for two weeks in January and it was amazing. We went to all the parks and did some serious shopping so expect lots of new products to crop up on here.
We stayed in a big house about 10 mins from Disney World and it was huge, I ate lots and generally tried to really enjoy every moment!
I wont say too much about it because the pictures do the talking for me but I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Year, here's loads of snaps from my favourite place on the planet.





Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, looks like you had a fab time! I'm going in May, can't wait! Did you got to the Be Our Guest restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh amazing!! I bet you can't wait!! I went in may a few years back and it was incredible, soooo hot though!!
      Yessss, it was one of the best experiences of my life, don't forget to try the grey stuff! xxx

      Delete