Friday 4 December 2015

GIFT GUIDE | HOLIDAY EDITION

It's already December, argh! I feel like we all say it every year but it's come round so quickly? What on earth happened to the year?
Well it's now time to start thinking about Christmas shopping and it can be so stressful, I'm working a better job at the moment but I feel even with a little extra money some people aren't so blessed so I hope that I've chosen things for all budgets. Here are my top picks for presents for the family!


Untitled #18

  • The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette has been up there with the cult classics this year and this beautiful palette includes three Ambient Lighting Powders, two Ambient Lighting Blushes, and one Ambient Lighting Bronzer.
  • Makeup Revolution have a brilliant range of Christmas gifts out and this one is no exception, a gloss, lipstick and nail varnish in a gift box, perfect little stocking filler! 
  • These Pandora earrings are beautiful, jewellery at christmas is a great way to feel spoilt and these snow flakes are bound to be cherished by anyone who's lucky enough to receive them.
  • The Body Shop have some of the coolest gifts, the Glazed Apple Treat Box is perfect for Secret Santa or even a treat for yourself. (I wish I could use the cheeky monkey emoji here)
  • No Christmas is complete without a Soap & Glory Box is it, I get one every year so it's a sure fire hit for anyone and they're usually on 3 for 2 at Boots so you can stock up.
  • I don't know anyone who wouldn't appreciate these Real Techniques brushes, a great starter kit with a nice bag to store them in.
  • When January comes round we all decide it's a new year so time to change our eating habits and work out more, so look no further than the Fitbit to help you track your progress. Will power needed too obvz.
  • No blog post is complete without a Yankee Candle and Christmas Cookie is iconic, I personally couldn't stand the smell but when I burnt it, it released such a yummy warming smell it's now a firm favourite. Lesson learnt never judge a candle by the way it smells before burning it!



For Him

  • Men that love to cook will thoroughly enjoy this HOG cook book, all about pork from nose to tail cooking in one place.
  • Know a man with a sweet tooth? Well this delicious Fudged Out hamper packed with treats will be right up their street, as it's Christmas it's OK to eat it all.
  • This KitVision is a perfect gift for someone who wants to film all their sports/walks/rides etc but doesn't want to pay the GoPro price tag, I own one and its splendid!
  • Jack Wills have all your Christmas 'smelly' needs under control, this stocking comes packed with stuff to get you squeaky clean and its half price this week at Boots.
  • Normally a boring thing to buy but not when they're R2D2 shaped, what home doesnt need these salt & pepper shakers? 
  • Let's not forget the guys need to stay warm this winter, so this rather dapper scarf will do the trick, also great for stealing for yourself. Your brother/boyfriend/pal wont mind.


For Them

  • Star Wars is huge in my household and a Bop It! in the shape of R2D2 is bound to keep the kids... and me entertained for hours. 
  • Pug Pyjamas are self explanatory aren't they really, everyone needs them and Christmas means new PJ's.
  • Furbys are still huge this year, terrifying looking things but they're so much cooler than when I was a youngster. The more you talk to this one the more it learns!
  • BELLO, it's a Minion! Minion fever is still going round and the kids seem to go crazy for these yellow little critters, hug-able and cute.
  • A Crystal growing kit was something I was DESPERATE for as a kid but I never got one! I love educational toys, we live in a world where it's too easy for kids to just sit in front of the TV.
  • Pie Face is bound to be a hit, I can't imagine whipped cream in the face isn't hours of fun for everyone. It's sold out in lots of places but Argos still have it if you're quick.
  • I know my nephews always want to play on my iPad but I fear it being smashed to a million pieces so Amazon have a Fire for Kids, if the kids break it Amazon will replace it. Perfect for them to watch films, read books and play games on, they can even make video calls to grandma and grandpa!
  • What parent doesn't want their little one to have a doll that sings 'Let it go'? I know my niece LOVED this when she got it, it's so adorable but you might want to get the ear plugs out.

I hope you enjoy my holiday picks for this year, happy shopping guys!

Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment